Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
The Liebster Blog Award is somewhat mysterious...Google has yet to master its details. However, I have learned plenty about it through other fellow bloggers.
"...The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome."
What a nice award! Right? I love the support and appreciation that exists in the blogging community. Mini is loving the LOVE! Now, part of accepting this award is to nominate 5 other bloggers for the award. In addition, Brenda has given me 11 questions to answer so that my readers get to know Mini a little better. Finally, I have to create 11 questions of my own for my 5 nominees to answer.
Ready? Here are my answers!
1. Why did you start your blog?
As I was applying for internships I realized that having a personal website was a great boost to your resume. I knew I had a passion for writing and fashion so I put two and two together and "Love Always Mini" was created :) (For the full story read my "The Anatomie of Life" post)
2. What's your favorite style?
I don't know if I can pick just one! For daytime looks, I love styles that are put together yet comfortable. Some of my favorite brands are Free People, Romeo & Juliet, Zara, Urban Outfitters, and BCBG. For nighttime looks, I think it's important to stand out from the crowd. Whether it's with jewelry, shoes, or patterns! You will look your best when you wear what represents you.
3. Who do you admire and is your biggest inspiration?
I have to say I admire my parents the most! They constantly push themselves and our family to be the best we can be. They are my biggest fans, and I am theirs.
My mom's fashion is truly inspiring to me because she knows how to stand out and ALWAYS looks beautiful (not to mention, she is extremely smart...brains and beauty!) She knows me to the tee, comforts me when I need it most, and can bring a smile to anyone's face.
My dad's confidence, strive, creativity, and positive mentality are what I admire most about him. No matter what adversity he might face, he pushes himself towards success with a smile on his face. He is confident about what he believes in and has helped me find my way in this crazy world.
4. Which is your ideal job? Why?
I would love to work for a luxurious fashion brand such as Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Prada, etc. Right now I am focusing on the marketing aspect of fashion and would love to someday succeed in this field.
5. What makes you happy?
Many things!! I could only answer this question with pictures, so below is a collage of what makes me truly happy.
6. What's your favorite book?
I can't say that I have one! I like girly books though :) But am not into the Twilight stuff...sorry!
7. What do you think makes you different from others?
I really like to invest myself into everything that I do. I find that being passionate leads you to success, and so I focus on what makes me happy. I can't be "kind of" doing something...I'm either fully in it, or not!
8. What would you like to say to your followers?
THANK YOU!!! Without you, Mini would not be growing at the rate that it is. You give me the confidence to share what I love. And please come to me for anything, I love to give advice!
9. What's your favorite song?
I am a house/techno lover. So right now, my favorite song would have to be....."Alive" by Krewella.
10. What do you like of yourself?
I like to be there for people no matter what. I feel (and hope) that people can count on me, and I like that.
11. What's your motto?
Everything happens for a reason :)
My Nominees are...
My Questions for you are...
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What style represents you the most?
3. What designer inspires you?
4. What is your favorite fashion magazine?
5. What's your go-to store?
6. How did fashion make its way into your life?
7. What makes your blog different from others?
8. What is your favorite song right now?
9. What is your dream job?
10. What celebrity would you consider to have the best style?
11. What quote represents you the best?
1. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you. Then create 11 of your own questions for the people you will tag.
2. Choose 5 people to nominate for the award and notify them (via comment, message, etc)
3. Link the tagger and the nominees in your post.
Thanks again for everything Mini followers :)